Opting for home window tinting in Boynton Beach is an investment that typically pays off quickly. They help keep the sunlight from heating the home, thus reducing energy bills. Plus, it makes the home more comfortable, stops the fading of the flooring and furniture, and gets rid of glare and harmful UV exposure. The best way to extend the life of the home window film is to take care of it properly.
“It’s important to ensure you are doing things to protect your investment, or it will not last as long,” explains Vince Ceraulo, president of Southern Glass Protection. “Home window tinting can last for many years with a little care and attention.”
There are several things homeowners can do to help extend the life of their home window tinting, including:
- Regularly cleaning. Proper cleaning should be done by a professional window cleaner, or the homeowner provided they use the right products.
- Avoid using any blade or sharp cleaning object on the window film, which may damage it. To clean it, mix water with a bit of Dawn dish soap. Spray it on and use a soft microfiber towel to wipe it down. Rinse with a squeegee of clean water, then use a clean microfiber towel to wipe dry.
- When opting for commercial cleaning spray, read the labels to check for any chemicals that may harm the windows, including ammonia.
- If there is something stuck on the film, such as glue or other debris, seek the help of a professional so the window tint is not damaged removing it.
- It should be inspected regularly by the homeowner to see if there is any visible damage.
“We are happy to provide information to help people extend the life of their tint,” added Ceraulo. “There’s no reason it can’t last for many years if properly taken care of.”
For over 20 years, Southern Glass Protection has provided window tinting services to Boynton Beach and the surrounding areas of Broward County, Delray Beach, Oakland Park, Boca Raton, Parkland, Delray Beach, and beyond. The company offers free estimates and all new customers a 10% off coupon, which can be obtained by visiting the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com/window-tinting-boynton-beach/
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills and add style, privacy, and UV protection. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Watch Mirror journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.